[OSM-talk] Zillow's Neighborhood Data

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 05:28:32 GMT 2010

Bernie Johnston wrote:

> I learned yesterday that Zillow, apparently a real estate broker, has
> released an (informal? unofficial?) neighborhood boundaries file set[1]
> under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license.
It looks like their Orlando neighborhoods are essentially the same as the
city's definitions (http://www.cityoforlando.net/gis/mapgallery.htm), which
suffer from being expanded to include new annexations to the city that are
not really part of the neighborhood.

Bernie Johnston wrote:
> Which would mean it's usable for us, wouldn't it?
Only if the user who does the import hasn't accepted the contributor terms.