[OSM-talk] Google expands their map data

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 19:47:05 GMT 2010

Building something that is user friendly is actually quite difficult and
takes a lot more resources and testing than you might think.  It really
needs a consistent integrated well planned team approach which isn't quite
what OSM is.  We just have a lot of people who do their own thing.
Including some who say it doesn't matter if we remove all the old data from
the maps and just retain the Odbl stuff.

Cheerio John