[OSM-talk] mapping house numbers

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Nov 30 17:02:56 GMT 2010

How will it handle the situation where some street addresses will have just a single entity associated with them, and some others (possibly on the same street) will have multiple associated entities (for example, multiple businesses in the same office building, sharing the same street address but having different suite numbers)?