[OSM-talk] mapping house numbers

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Nov 30 17:13:38 GMT 2010

An app like that could never be completely simple and at the same time
provide 100% correct and complete nodes. The way I see it is you add the
addresses, the app stores them locally, exports them as .osm so you can load
them into JOSM and refine / shift them and upload.

Martijn

Martijn van Exel +++ m at rtijn.org
laziness – impatience – hubris
http://schaaltreinen.nl | http://martijnvanexel.nl |