[OSM-talk] [Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - social facility

Sean Horgan seanhorgan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:27:30 BST 2010

Hello again everyone.

The last day of voting for the Social Facility proposal is tomorrow, 22 Oct.
 The proposal can be found on the wiki here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/social_facility

<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/social_facility>With
13 votes, 12 for and 1 against, it looks like we are 2 votes away from the
community recommended 15 for approval.

User Hasemann raised a good point concerning the use of
amenity=social_facility.  Personally, I'm fine with making the use of
amenity an optional but recommended tag instead of required.  Would such a
change to the proposal change anyone's votes?  What is the recommended
process for making changes to an approved feature?

I'm going to send out a separate email on the amenity issue.

Thanks.

Sean