[OSM-talk] Countries that have NOT had any imports?

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 04:35:22 BST 2010

On 30 September 2010 10:16, Anthony <osm at inbox.org> wrote:
> I also think treating the US as though it's a single state (e.g.
> comparing it to say Germany), is not all that useful.

Australia is worst, similar size, but much much much less people, and
Frederick seemed to think you could map out most of the "wasteland"
outside cities within a month.... He doesn't seem to have a clue about
the fact that it isn't a big empty space with nothing there, and the
fact there is so few people per sq km, a part of Western Australia is
being considered as a site for the square kilometre array because the
population is only a few people per several hundred square km...
However there are people there and there is back roads that criss
cross all over the place...