[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap License Change Phase 3 Pre-Announcement

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Sat Apr 16 23:51:41 BST 2011

80n writes:
 > The only thing that has happened so far is
 > that the license change process has been so protracted that it has
 > damaged OSM much more than any imagined threat could possibly have
 > done.

Here, here! If anybody is SO bored that fiddling with the license
seems like fun, come edit with me: Wayne, Livingston, Tioga, and
Orleans counties in New York State (bad TIGER digi). Armchair mapping
FTW, license fiddling FTL.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog