[OSM-talk] New Logo in the Wiki

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Sat Apr 30 17:03:11 BST 2011

You will also find discussion of this list in that meeting. If I had posted the new logo idea here before doing anything there would have been a gigantic discussion on it and nothing would happen. Any progress at all in any direction now means at least 5 or 10 people on this list don't like it. That makes it very hard for anyone to achieve anything without treating this list as noise. We need to get away from that. Any ideas appreciated.

Steve

stevecoast.com