[OSM-talk] New Logo in the Wiki

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 17:23:15 BST 2011

No Steve, you don't have to take this. Anyone trying to do something for this
project shouldn't have to take abuse.

How about we stop useless flaming. Seriously, this is just self-destructive
behavior.

How about if anyone in this community has something to say, they say it
constructively, with respect, with understanding of what we've been through
before.

I'm not saying we can't disagree, or make suggestions to each other. But stop
wasting our energy with nastiness.