[OSM-talk] JOSM License Change Plugin Update

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Dec 11 03:23:47 GMT 2011

Hi,

    I've slightly modified the JOSM license change plugin. It doesn't
make a difference between "CT rejected" and "no decision" any longer
(before the undecided objects was coloured orange and flagged "possible
data loss"; but anyone who has still not decided now must be considered
a rejecting user and we must remap their stuff).

The colour scheme is now: red = objects created by people who have not
agreed; orange = objects created by agreers, but later modified by
people who have not agreed; yellow = like orange but the disagreeing
modifications are "harmless".

The plugin also uses a different interface on the server; the
wtfe.gryph.de database will soon be changed to support overriding
disagreeing users (see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WTFE). It will
also correctly report the status of objects modified by
anonymous-but-CT-agreeing users.

I'm also working on a world-wide overview map drawn in the same colours
but that'll take a few more days.

Bye
Frederik