[OSM-talk] Education and Community Manager @ OSM World

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Sun Dec 11 09:05:16 GMT 2011

Hi, not sure that I get the point, but if you want to talk to people,
that have experience in pushing OSM to educational institutions, check
this out:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Education
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Research

But as Frederik says, we arent that wellformed (or static) organized,
but this might be helpfull:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Local_Contacts
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User_groups

Hope that helped just a bit, bye