[OSM-talk] [OSM-legal-talk] License Change View on OSM Inspector

Adam Hoyle adam.lists at dotankstudios.com
Tue Dec 13 21:44:10 GMT 2011

On 13 Dec 2011, at 21:20, Richard Fairhurst wrote:

> Adam Hoyle wrote:
>> is there something else I need to do?
>
> It'll only work in the default, 'Potlatch' map style (not 'Network' or
> 'Wireframe' or others - I need to fix that!) but apart from that, yes, that
> should be all you need to do.

Oh wow - I must have been on some long gone map style, it's all looking very different now I've changed the map style (and looking good too). Am I right in saying that purple outlines mean things are part of a hiking route, and green outline means foot route right?

And orange outlines are bad, orange outlines mean it'll get wiped, is that correct? Damn it, there are a *lot* of orange outlines. #wipestearsfromeyesandrollsupsleeves

Adam