[OSM-talk] tools for the transition (was: Editing of content that will be deleted on April 1st)

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Wed Dec 14 13:27:35 GMT 2011

Edward Hillsman wrote:
> that Potlatch does not highlight everything that even the OSM
> Inspector designates as being at risk of removal or reversion
> (giving false positives and false negatives; I have identified
> one of each in the area I map)

Potlatch 2 uses exactly the same source as OSM Inspector - Frederik's Quick
History Service (http://wtfe.gryph.de/). The difference is only in the
colour-coding: Potlatch 2 draws a distinction between "those who have
declined the CTs" and "those who have not responded yet", so that mappers
can prioritise remapping the areas affected by the former, and contacting
the latter.

cheers
Richard