[OSM-talk] New tool in Potlatch 2 for areas that share a way

john at jfeldredge.com john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Feb 1 02:17:37 GMT 2011

What about a grassy field that is being used for industrial storage?  For example, one small company here in Nashville has stacks of steel beams, several wheeled cranes, and the like stored on a grass-covered vacant lot next to their office and parking lot.  From the way the grass is grown up around the wheels, some of the equipment hasn't been moved in years.