[OSM-talk] Wiki editing (was Re: (magical?) road detector)

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Mon Feb 7 13:53:29 GMT 2011

Hi Richard,

sorry didn't followed the discussion till this moment.
Well yes I'm the guy that added the template to the page :)
Sorry for the mistake, but as everybody knows, this can happen, even if
you fight alone against a dozen of wikipages ;)

But I don't see why did you removed the template completely instead of
fixing just the license?

The template is about to be collected by a bot to generate lists of our
software, so we have only one single point where to provide the
informations: the dedicated tool pages.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:Software2

This already works fine for all the mapping apps and now we extend it
for the editors and renderers. Would be bad to miss Potlatch2 there :(

Matthias