[OSM-talk] Bing coverage

ant antofosm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 15:27:52 GMT 2011

Hi Toby,

On 07.02.2011 16:21, Toby Murray wrote:
> What is your definition of "hires"? Zooming in on my city shows green
> where I would consider the imagery to be decent but nothing
> spectacular. (I think it is mostly just USGS ~1m imagery reused by
> Bing)

the definition of "hires" used in this application is "imagery is
available at zoom level 14 or more". If you compare coverage areas
linked to on the wiki page, you'll see that almost all of them
correspond to that definition.

I'm aware that there might be levels of even greater detail, but that
isn't implemented...

cheers
ant