[OSM-talk] Fwd: Re: collateral damage (was: What the license change is going to do to the map)

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:36:34 GMT 2011

Regardless of what you believe, Google have said that they don't want
their imagery traced into OSM and OSM have said that they don't want
Google derived data in the database.

You polluted the database with data nobody wants and now have been
trolling the mailing lists ever since. That doesn't make you a victim
of some OSMF conspiracy and it certainly doesn't help the otherwise
complicated enough discussion of the license change.