[OSM-talk] Fwd: Re: collateral damage (was: What the license change is going to do to the map)

Kay Drangmeister kay at drangmeister.net
Thu Feb 10 14:36:53 GMT 2011

Hi

Am 10.02.2011, 15:24 Uhr, schrieb Anthony <osm at inbox.org>:

>>> Which, by the way, I denied.  Tracing aerials does not involve copying data.
>>
>> Maybe it does and maybe it doesn't.
>
> It definitely doesn't.  There's no "maybe" about it.

Since you are no judge I dare to object.

However: OSM data integrity is at stake, and you are endangering it, willfully and knowingly.
While you seem to understand the reasoning behind the OSM contribution policy, you fail
to obey it.
You are endangering the work of thousands of people. You are not in a position to do so.
So, by all means, I want you to be banned from our project.