[OSM-talk] OSM user groups

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Fri Feb 11 18:02:59 GMT 2011

Hi Matthias.
I think, that's a great tool, but ;)
At least for "my" local group
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OWL-Treffen) it's not completely
correct.
I don't have a much better solution, but neither the wiki template nor
your bot support irregular meetings (location and date).
In this case, the group meets around Ostwestfalen-Lippe: Bielefeld,
Paderborn, Bad Oeynhausen or somewhere else, in different pubs etc.
How could we support something like that?

It will lead to a changing location of those groups as soon as the next
meeting is sheduled elsewhere.

regards
Peter