[OSM-talk] OSM user groups

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Sat Feb 12 12:27:46 GMT 2011

Hi Peter,

yes your right, I skipped this attribute of the old german template. For
a simple reason: Nobody fills it :(
Currently we are happy, if the groups add every meeting to the schedule
and write a short summary.

If we think, that we should add a concrete day for the next meeting we
should query the schedule but not adding another place for this information.

This should be a tool to get in touch with people. So further
information can be requested by the people itself. I guess this is not a
problem, cause I'm much more happy with a simple and widely used small
tool instead of a perfect but complex superhyper thing ;) But if you
have a good idea and you are willing to add it to the groups, let's see
what comes up.

cya
Matthias