[OSM-talk] Why isn't any XAPI server available ?

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Feb 18 16:36:09 GMT 2011

There is the 5ok MapQuest donation earmarked for this, isn't there?
http://blog.osmfoundation.org/2011/01/26/donation-to-osmf-by-mapquestaol/
Is there a plan already on how this is to be spent? Is the XAPI a priority?
It seems a lot of people like it (I do) so I'd be interested to know this.

Martijn

Martijn van Exel +++ m at rtijn.org
laziness – impatience – hubris
http://schaaltreinen.nl | http://martijnvanexel.nl |