[OSM-talk] Why no link from osm.org to osmbugs.org?

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sat Feb 19 18:27:08 GMT 2011

On 19/02/2011 17:30, Richard Mann wrote:
> There's probably some good reason, but why isn't there a link from
> osm.org to report a bug?

Could it be because not many people use it?

I still don't understand why, in a collaborative project, that osmbugs
is used as a record to get other people to amend missing items

"Feel free to put the modifications you would like to see on
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org> on the map."

That is from the front page. To me, it goes against the way OSM is meant
to work; if you want to see modifications to OSM then do it yourselves.

Much more useful is the likes of Keepright which can flag up fixme tags.

Dave F.