[OSM-talk] Crisis mapping - assistance requested for infrastructure mapping in Christchurch

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 02:49:52 GMT 2011

On 25 February 2011 13:42, Robin Paulson <robin.paulson at gmail.com> wrote:
> High quality post-earthquake imagery will be available in the next
> 24-48 hours [1], to enable further tracing [2], to show the current
> situation.

<snip>

> [1] we're not sure where or how yet - perhaps someone can assist here
> also, getting the images into Potlatch/JOSM/etc.?

i've been informed there will be info posted on:
http://maps.eq.org.nz/
along with access details for WMS and downloads in the enar future

this promises to be very high resolution, so will greatly assist any mapping

is there any possibility richard, of this being included in a potlatch release?

--
robin

http://tangleball.org.nz/ - Auckland's Creative Space
http://openstreetmap.org.nz/ - Open Street Map New Zealand