[OSM-talk] Addresses

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:53:55 GMT 2011

If the house number is missing, no problem, then leave away addr:housenumber.

Are these American style addresses, i.e. 12345, Example Street, or
European style: Eygenstraat 123.

Could you post a few examples of the most common cases and a few
border line cases. Maybe it's possible to parse them with a regular
expression.

Of course, first check whether your data is OK to import into OSM, license wise.

Jo