[OSM-talk] What phones do OSMers have?

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Tue Jan 4 14:32:44 GMT 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 01/04/11 14:59, Dave F. wrote:

>>> Well, he does work for Microsoft...
>>
>> Good point.
>>
>> So his post is external marketing spam & should be deleted.
>
> Oh come on, you two. First of all, contrary to what some people believe,
> working for a big company doesn't immediately erase all mental capabilities.
> Even someone working for Microsoft may be capable of being interested in
> things just like everyone else.

You're right.  I didn't mean my post to imply anything of the sort,
but if it was taken that way I apologize.

I think working for Microsoft is great, and I hope Steve's question
has something to do with Microsoft wanting to make as great of an OS
for smart phones as it makes for desktops.  Again, I'm sorry I wasn't
more clear.