[OSM-talk] What phones do OSMers have?

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Tue Jan 4 22:31:26 GMT 2011

On 04/01/2011 14:32, Anthony wrote:

> You're right.  I didn't mean my post to imply anything of the sort,
> but if it was taken that way I apologize.
>
> I think working for Microsoft is great, and I hope Steve's question
> has something to do with Microsoft wanting to make as great of an OS
> for smart phones as it makes for desktops.  Again, I'm sorry I wasn't
> more clear.

Anthony; I apologize, that through a pathetic misinterpretation by
Fredrik, you've been tarred with my beliefs. It was not my intention. Sorry.

Fredrik; you really do need to learn how web forums work before posting
such nonsense. Just because I post a reply that criticizes the OP
doesn't mean the person I replied to directly agrees with my post (I
mean, how could he?!).

I'm really fucking pissed off with you & your incompetent comments.

How dare you make wild assumptions that someone, without no indication
whatsoever, has the same beliefs as me.

In future keep your gob shut until you know what you're talking about.

Dave F.