[OSM-talk] What phone survey results

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Thu Jan 6 23:30:27 GMT 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 22:05 +0100, Michael Kugelmann wrote:
> On 05.01.2011 23:45, SteveC wrote:
> > Results from my crude little survey;
>
> For my point of view this is somehow the same as the distribution of
> phones sold. Except: the very low number of BB-Devices.

I think also one bit missing is the location of the survey answerer.  I
read a stat that nearly 50% of phones in Australia now, are android.  I
imagine even different results from the US and europe, with developed
nations having a higher representation of more advanced technology,
while other less developed countries, will still be using old-style
phones.

I guess we can pick this survey apart til the cows come home though.

David