[OSM-talk] What phone survey results

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 04:53:24 GMT 2011

On 7 January 2011 09:30, David Murn <davey at incanberra.com.au> wrote:
> I think also one bit missing is the location of the survey answerer.  I
> read a stat that nearly 50% of phones in Australia now, are android.  I

Not sure if that is accurate or not, there is a lot of BBs and iPhones
that have a large share of their own, but that would most likely be
smart phone sales, however the smart phone sales only makes up a small
percentage of total sales usually, somewhere between 10 and 20%

> I guess we can pick this survey apart til the cows come home though.

And without knowing what it's for it's mostly useless guessing.