[OSM-talk] address parsing by nominatim

ヴィカス ヤダヴァ (vikas yadav) mevikas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 11:41:10 GMT 2011

I used hamlet for my block as pop limit of <1000 is given = satisfied
I used suburb for it is neither a village or a town but holds 2 ~ 10 blocks
= suggest

We do have villages within cities and they have been tagged properly,
villages never have sub areas or blocks.
Therefore, sectors are not villages.