[OSM-talk] Why I don't use JOSM (was Re: Non-map-based OSM editor)

Sebastian Klein bastikln at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:14:02 GMT 2011

Anthony wrote:
> If I take notes of which parts I find least intuitive (the parts I
> have to RTFM about, like how to reopen those right-side toolbarish
> windows), would anyone be interested in them?

Yes, concrete ideas for improvement would be appreciated.

Certain things I'm aware of, e.g. there should be an option to move the
map with left mouse button, but I didn't got around to implementing it
yet. Otherwise, if you use the software long enough, everything seems
intuitive to you. :)

Sebastian