[OSM-talk] Commenting and thumbs up/down feature for changesets

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Jul 11 23:19:40 BST 2011

I would (first) prefer the other way around:
I would like to see a facility (or even API feature) to avoid the need
to change an object for setting it as valid.
Something like: yes, this pub exists and the tags (or even better: the
marked tags) are valid up to $NOW

If changesets like the one you mentioned are for "refreshing" objects,
that would be a much better solution, I guess.

regards
Peter