[OSM-talk] Orphaned Relations

Jorge Gustavo jgr at osgeopt.pt
Mon Jul 18 23:54:04 BST 2011

Hi Sarah, hi all,

Thanks for pointing out the problem. In my case, there were orphaned
relations without any use at all. They simply were not removed after
cleaning some administrative boundaries and I didn't noticed.

I remove "my" orphaned relations, using JOSM.
1) wget
http://jxapi.openstreetmap.org/xapi/api/0.6/relation[boundary=administrative][@uid=193530]
-O old_relation_boundary_jgr.osm
2) JOSM -> Open -> old_relation_boundary_jgr.osm
3) JOSM -> Select All
4) JOSM -> Delete
5) JOSM -> Upload
Relations deleted!