[OSM-talk] Sotm-EU11: thanks to the organisation committee

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Thu Jul 21 00:40:00 BST 2011

On 18/07/2011 13:25, Norbert Wenzel wrote:

> All videos should now be online. If there's still a video missing we
> do not have the right to publish it or we have technical problems with
> the video (Steves Keynote seems not to work. Andreas Trawöger is still
> working on this together with the TU Teaching Support Center.)

The embedded video player is unwatchable now (even when most people in
Austria are probably asleep).  Just the audio downloads are really all
that need to be downloaded (the links to the presentations are already
available in various formats).  Could these (or as Pavi suggests the raw
.flv files) be made available (in any format, as long as they're
downloadable)?

Cheers,
Andy