[OSM-talk] XAPI compability layer

Roland Olbricht roland.olbricht at gmx.de
Thu Jul 21 07:07:15 BST 2011

> It looks like you're missing the "expand ways" step. For example, a query
> like this:

Thank you for reporting this. It should be fixed now. Do I understand it
right, this does not apply to relations?

> Perhaps it's not meant to do that (the XML root isn't <osm>) but it would
>  be useful to have to make it closer to XAPI.

I assume that most tools don't need the <osm> tag in particular. The reason
for the differing tag is that there might be elements (areas, error and status
messages, the copyleft remark) which are not present in osm files.

Cheers,

Roland