[OSM-talk] Detecting deleted data?
brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 05:43:29 BST 2011
In Potlatch 1:
- Press 'U' (for "undelete").
- All the deleted ways will show up as bright red (locked) lines. Locked
ways are not written to the server.
- Select the one you want to undelete, and edit it if necessary.
- Unlock it by clicking the "Click to unlock" bar.
- Click elsewhere on the map to deselect it, and write it to the server.
On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> How does one go about finding out if there used to be data in a
> certain area? My memory may be faulty, but I seem to recall that there
> used to be ski lift and trail data here: http://osm.org/go/uMQEXjno--.
> But at the moment there isn't. The "history" button doesn't seem to be
> useful - it seems to show every changeset whose bounding box includes
> the area I'm looking at - even when nothing affected by the changeset
> is within the area. There's also no summarised metadata about
> changesets showing which changesets might include a lot of deletions.
> talk mailing list
> talk at openstreetmap.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the talk