[OSM-talk] Commenting and thumbs up/down feature for changesets

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:16:44 BST 2011

2011/7/28 Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org>:

> I hope that I'll soon be able to set up a prototype of this feature and then
> we can all look at it together and we'll have a much better idea how it
> feels in practice.

depending on how the mapper structures his work it might also often be
desirable to have more granularity then just a whole changeset (i.e.
flag single actions or groups of actions contained in a changeset). In
your given example this would not be needed, but I happen to see also
very big changesets with hundreds of single actions in them.

The simplest solution might be to appeal to the mappers to structure
their uploads in a way that they contain only actions for one
"task"/one kind of edit and they all adhere ;-)

cheers,
Martin