[OSM-talk] Join the OSMF !

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Tue Jun 14 13:48:56 BST 2011

Good arguments and reasoning Dermot,  (no irony)

Now see how these match with the history of the CT approval process, and
you might even change opinion!

And to Russ, calling others a troll will transform you into one once!
This discussion is of high quality, high level argument based and both
sides are to be respected from their perspective.

There is no consensus to be expected, but if OSM will
not prevail the end you all will (maybe) understand why !

After all, the overwhelming majority that clicked without
even reading or considering reading the CT will abandon OSM
as quick as a click, for another toy of preference.

And those who actually read and object against the CT (besides a possible majority
that is in favor for equally qualified reasons) should be considered
with more respect, as both groups form the core of this project.

To get back to the start of this thread, becoming a
member of the OSMF will reinforce the basis of this project.
Regardless of the fact that our legal basis  will result in CT/ODBL or PD.

So again, I want to call everyone reading this to spent a few beers
in "our favorite" hobby (if so!) and assure the future of OSM.
Regards,

Gert Gremmen