[OSM-talk] A reliable process for handling OSM license violations

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Sun Mar 20 19:28:47 GMT 2011

hi Gert,

well I prefer to do practival things like mapping, too. But with growing
database OSM comes more attractive to others. I don't see any bad things
on monitoring this usage and drop a line, if they miss the license and
OSM hint. Even if this might look small-minded, this just makes sure,
that the real endusers can get back in contact to OSM and see that they
can use it for anything they want.

Please remember, nobody forces you to do so Gert, but to me it's ok if
Michael would like to create a better organized process.

Matthias