[OSM-talk] New Logo in the Wiki

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Wed May 4 00:53:45 BST 2011

On 02/05/2011 13:36, Grant Slater wrote:
> OK, lets find a time that works better. World Time Server Meeting
> planner: http://bit.ly/kBuc2L
> 1pm UTC seems like the best option to me or what do you think? Or
> maybe we should alternate?

What part of "Don't use IRC" did you not comprehend?

Just because you've got used to having disturbed sleep cycles does not
make it a universal useful discussion forum.

If you & OSMF & SWG (or whatever you call yourselves nowadays) insist on
using IRC you'll have to put up with the dissenting calls of intentional
exclusivity.

Dave F.