[OSM-talk] New Logo in the Wiki

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Wed May 4 00:59:54 BST 2011

Everything would be better if Dave F. was in charge. The trains would
run on time, logos would go through his personal approval process and
unicorns would frolic near a turquoise lake in the sun.

So, anyway, Grant was trying to be nice to you and offering to bring you
in to the process that everyone else is happy with. Don't throw it back
in his face.

Steve