[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap in schools

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Fri Nov 18 10:23:35 GMT 2011

Hi Sam,

this is something great :) A teacher near my city invited me to his
school, too. They will do some OSM mapping in a week for school projects
and he likes if somebody from 'the real world' would give a session to
the pupils ;)

But there are are lot of people that do stuff like that
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Education

bye
Matthias