[OSM-talk] There are new coastline shapefiles

Michal Migurski mike at stamen.com
Sun Oct 2 10:09:46 BST 2011

The one from http://hypercube.telascience.org/~kleptog/ says April, 2010.

The one from http://tile.openstreetmap.org/processed_p.tar.bz2 says July 2011, which is better. I only recently learned about this second one, and the wiki page for the error checker still says that the files come from Hypercube and that they need new hosting. What should the wiki say to reflect the newer-more-up-to-date data source?

> The coastline error checker slippy, however, is a bit under the weather.

What is the coastline error slippy?

-mike.

michal migurski- mike at stamen.com
                 415.558.1610