[OSM-talk] Google: pay for map and API

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Sun Oct 30 18:11:53 GMT 2011

As I pointed out in my blog post, I would be happy for everbody that
takes a review in the data and it's processing ;)

But yes I understand thats not good stuff for a press relase. But on the
other hand it makes no sense to me to enforce a PR just for glee. As I
noted in some Google article it's not that clear how consumers are
affected, cause do they make use of the API?

Matthias