[OSM-talk] Roundabouts and routing

Jonathan Waller jonathanmarkwaller at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:14:54 BST 2011

With regards to solution 1) I have never noticed a sliproad onto a
roundabout tagged as junction=roundabout (UK East Midlands).  Where is
this common practice?  If this is not too widely used then it might be
worth retagging, but I don't know how easy it would be to automatically
detect these.

Jonathan