[OSM-talk] user rankings

Guillaume Rischard openstreetmap at stereo.lu
Mon Sep 12 11:05:45 BST 2011

On 10 Sep 2011, at 18:18, Tobias Knerr wrote:

>> Are there building blocks available to create custom statistics?
>
> None that I know of.

I have created a choropleth map that shows the completion percentage of Communes in Luxembourg based on official street lists, and the missing street density on a colour gradient:

http://stereo.lu/MissingDensity.png

It's very useful to find low hanging fruits that Luxembourg mappers can map together

If there's any interest, I will try to simplify the procedure and write a blog post.

Guillaume