[OSM-talk] Coastline Update

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Apr 1 02:40:56 BST 2012

The MapQuest Open Aerial imagery should be pretty well aligned.

My procedure is as follows:

Pick an area that needs work and download it
Select natural=coastline | child natural=coastline in JOSM and run the
validator on it
Pick somewhere to start and delete dirty coastline and then start tracing.

Just be careful to not accidentally upload the .osm that indicate the
problems.

A new set of files is up, with data from about 18 hours ago I believe.
processedc_p.tar.bz2 is still uploading. I have another fresh set generating
too.