[OSM-talk] New editors

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Sat Apr 21 18:28:46 BST 2012

It would be _super_ good if we had some tool that would flag and notify some advanced active mapper in a given area of any changesets that delete more than 2 features. .. I'd be totally up for checking any and all changesets in Haiti that delete _anything_.

This is an increasing problem and especially where there's limited number of advanced mappers _actively_ monitoring and fixing an area this issue can become a killer for the map in that area.

.. And I would include merges into this deletion category. (The Airport Road of PaP is still a "2km bridge" after a misguided edit w/ a merge perhaps 2wks ago -- haven't had the time to fix that and neither has anyone else, it seems..)

Cheers from sunny Hispanola -- the island of one soon sinking capital city (sinking from The Map, that is),
-Jaakko

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel
--
Mobile: +509-37-26 91 54, Skype/GoogleTalk: jhelleranta