[OSM-talk] POI collection methods

Svavar Kjarrval svavar at kjarrval.is
Thu Aug 2 20:17:25 BST 2012

Thanks all for your responses.

I decided to enable geotagging for my photos and use OsmTracker for
tracking (1 sec interval). Then I load the gpx file and the photos into
JOSM where I put the POIs into OSM. Yesterday I marked in a bit more
than 200 POIs and today might bring in rougly the same amount.

So far, so good.

- Svavar Kjarrval