[OSM-talk] OSMF Board & auto industry / What's the story?

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:36:29 BST 2012

>For mappers which are not OSMF members but interested in the response...>http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2012-August/001618.html <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2012-August/001618.html>

The response includes a clear action for OSM/OSMF. That is "they would
love to see a roadmap for how the gaps [between OSM and commercial
navigation maps]
will close over time". Is anyone working on putting this plan
together? Perhaps we can bring back project of the month to help add
some of the things identified in the plan - e.g. work on adding turn
restrictions.

Regards,
RobJN