[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMapWidget

Aleksandra Milanovic sandraa.milanovic at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 15:15:17 BST 2012

@Pavel:
the idea was to make an extensively simple app for giving your
location via SMS and email. The advance features are hidden because I
didn't want to fill up the space with additional buttons.
The buttons are slightly bigger, because it was more difficult to
press them on most of the touch phones.
Thank you for the suggestions. I take them as a serious insight,
especially from the aspect of small screen smartphones.
I'll see what I can do to improve the UI elements.

Thanks again,
Sandra